The Legal Stuff
Personal Data We Collect
Cool Studio collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account, ask us for an online quotation, or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our websites by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your devices. We also obtain data from third parties.
How We Use Personal Data
Cool Studio uses the data we collect to operate our business and provide you the products we offer, which includes using data to improve our products and personalise your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, security updates and product information. And we use data to help show more relevant ads or market to you, whether in our own products supported by advertising or in products offered by third parties.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorised. We also share data with controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; and to protect the rights, staff or property of Cool Studio.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You can also make choices about how we collect and use your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on what you want to amend.
You have a right to access any personal information that we processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you.
- The purposes of the processing.
- The categories of personal data concerned.
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed.
- How long we intend to store your personal data for.
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
- The right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about you corrected or completed and the process for requesting this.
- The right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
- The right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instance.
To obtain such information, either ask for an application form to be sent to you, or write to the Data Protection Officer at our registered office. In order to comply with GDPR, we have revised our SAR procedures to accommodate the 30 day timeframe for providing the requested information, and for making this provision free of charge.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our websites may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers. We may use this information to protect our staff or improve our information to enhance our customer experience.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons and similar technologies. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our products.
|cw_conversation||Functionality||Allow our Live Chat facility to return historic chat session data after leaving the site.||1 Year|